We’ve compiled your baby’s “Required” Summer Reading list! One of our favorite tips: when family members ask what they can buy your baby, give them a title or two to help build your baby’s first library.
1. Jimmy Fallon wrote a board book!
2. Get in the summer state of mind with this beach bath book.
3. “Peek-a-Zoo” is an adorable zoo adventure for your little one!
4. Colors will fascinate your baby…and will way into toddler-hood…so why not introduce him to Andy Warhol’s world of colors?
5. Make the connection that all babies have a bathtime with “Little Quack’s Bath Book”
6. This is sure to become a family favorite — it’s the follow-up to “The Pout-Pout Fish” and they’re both delightful and sure to become family favorites!
7. An adorable new take on an adult classic.
8. You can’t start numbers soon enough!
9. Start teaching your baby that there is a time to be quiet with “The Quiet Book.”
10. Of course, there’s plenty of time when it’s okay to be loud too!