These are the 15 things we think you need to get ready before bringing home your practically perfect baby:
1. Arrange to get your rugs professionally cleaned, your air conditioning filters cleaned, and your comforter dry cleaned!
2. Clean your home or have housekeepers come clean it.
3. Print out two copies of our schedule for your baby’s first 3 weeks and put 1 in the nursery and 1 on the fridge.
4. Purchase what you’ll need for your baby’s feedings.
5. Print out our scheduling logs and put them on a clipboard, in the nursery.
6. Organize the nursery.
7. Organize the changing table.
8. Prepare the crib.
9. Get all ready for bath time.
10. Clean the refrigerator and freezer.
11. Build your baby’s first library.
12. Buy eco-friendly cleaning products & baby-friendly detergent and fabric softener.
13. Prepare for activity time in your home.
14. Set-up baby places in each room.
15. Make your baby’s blueprint for the first year.